Kneel Pad

Status
Not open for further replies.

funseebee

I would like to know where to buy a Church kneeler pad for the confessional room with a pressure switch built-in the pad that will turn a light fixture ON/OFF.

GoldDigger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired PV System Designer
I would like to know where to buy a Church kneeler pad for the confessional room with a pressure switch built-in the pad that will turn a light fixture ON/OFF.
You could just take a standard thin pressure switch mat and put it under the kneeler pad. Probably a lot easier to find what you need that way.

For exactly what you ask for, if it exists, I guess I would try a church supply business specializing in Catholic accessories. :)

USMC1302

Yep, they have them, even touting LED lamps. OP sequence may be different, as all I have seen are occupied "light on", unoccupied, "off"....

Little Bill

Staff member
Occupation
Semi-Retired Electrician

Whew.....I thought for a minute you were going to say the switch was to send a "buzz" to the person depending on the severity of the sin!:lol:

Then again, a light might scare someone just as bad if they didn't know the switch was there!:blink:

kwired

Electron manager
Whew.....I thought for a minute you were going to say the switch was to send a "buzz" to the person depending on the severity of the sin!:lol:

Then again, a light might scare someone just as bad if they didn't know the switch was there!:blink:
The light goes on the exterior of the confessional to let others know if it is occupied.

Status
Not open for further replies.