CMR9 Occupancy Sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.

powerplay

In an Aircraft Hanger Stairwell with two fluorescent strip Lights connected together and originally controlled by three way switches, the power was made constant to the Lights and the CMR9 occupancy sensor attached to each Light. The complaint was it didn't turn off, so with Tech Support, we determined the Programming needed to be reset. The Occupancy Sensor controlled Lights appeared to work alright, but today I get notified the Light is not turning off again.... is there something I should be aware of?.. I am calling Tech support again tomorrow.

powerplay

In an Aircraft Hanger Stairwell with two fluorescent strip Lights connected together and originally controlled by three way switches, the power was made constant to the Lights and the CMR9 occupancy sensor attached to each Light. The complaint was it didn't turn off, so with Tech Support, we determined the Programming needed to be reset. The Occupancy Sensor controlled Lights appeared to work alright, but today I get notified the Light is not turning off again.... is there something I should be aware of?.. I am calling Tech support again tomorrow.

I spoke with an Technician...turns out some of the same Products have an dual Sensor that picks up "sound" that needs to be disabled and the Stairwell is beside the main entrance to the hangers... i'll be heading there this morning to work it out...

iwire

Staff member
I spoke with an Technician...turns out some of the same Products have an dual Sensor that picks up "sound" that needs to be disabled and the Stairwell is beside the main entrance to the hangers... i'll be heading there this morning to work it out...

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.