Changing NOVAR Controlled Lighting Schedules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changing NOVAR Controlled Lighting Schedules

I'm working on a project that took over a big box store that has a NOVAR lighting control system. I'd like to make some adjustments to the switching times for the lights, but I have no experience with NOVAR systems. A quick search on the interwebz said that NOVAR is a licensed system and the end user needs to purchase a license to use (or make adjustments) to their system. I'm hoping I'm wrong and that there's a simple program I can throw on my laptop and plug into the NOVAR panel and make the time adjustments.

It's a NOVAR Savvy Panel with a XCM10S controller.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

A quick look at NOVAR shows me why they restrict access to their certified techs and not just anybody who thinks they can throw a program on their laptop to make some adjustments.

If indeed the system is licensed to the user then your customer needs to purchase a license to use the system and then have a NOVAR tech make the changes.

ETA: Another search might indicate that NOVAR isn't around anymore and a certified contractor might be hard to find. Looks like the solution is to change it out or upgrade to another system.

https://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread...ace&styleid=41

-Hal
    Last edited by hbiss; 06-08-19, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X