Energy Savings

Status
Not open for further replies.

tshea

Customer has some older 8" recessed wall washers with 135 watt A-19 or A-21 lamps. Owner is not real fond of CFLs.
I'm looking for something that might work but also save energy. Any ideas?

I solved the 6" recessed can problem 65BR30 lamps replaced with a 12 Watt LED unit. This is a dimmable unit which makes it real nice!

Replacing T12 fixtures with T8, and replacing 400MH with 6 lamp T8 fixtures.

Nice energy savings job but the first part has me stumped.
Thanks for any suggestions!

TIm

ty

Progress Lighting has a retrofit 6" and 4" LED trim/bulb that fits almost any recessed can in that size.
We install alot of them. They're around $100 each.
They have different temp ratings, and are dimmable. We havent' had any issues with them.

Progress Lighting has a retrofit 6" and 4" LED trim/bulb that fits almost any recessed can in that size.
We install alot of them. They're around $100 each.
They have different temp ratings, and are dimmable. We havent' had any issues with them.

I wait on the judgement on how great thse things are until they are in high service use for 5 years without failure. There is a slew of LED's out there that should have long life in theory, but the shoddy manufacturing process cause them to fail long before incandescents.

ty

typically, I agree.
But the company that Progree bought, that was producing these had been around for at least 5 years now. We have done alot of jobs with thm installed. I trust them now, at least the Progress brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.