System Sensor DH100ACDCLP simple hand written diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

pizzano

Hello folks,

My HVAC company has inherited a Tenant Improvement job that has us finishing the wiring of the 4 wire DH100ACDCLP smoke detectors with the APA151 audible and the RTS151 Key reset switch installed on 6 carrier HP Airhandlers (not being interconnected) , Normally when I bid jobs of this nature , I leave the Smoke detectors for the fire/safety contractor so its done correctly, but this is a abnormal situation and I need it resolved asap.

I normally would beable to go into the field and investigate , but I have become recently dissabled and am just looking for a simple copy of a hand written schematic/diagram showing where the power wires and where to break power upon alarm and the accesories for this DH100 detector, so I can pass it on to my technician to get this job done and resolved asap.

Thanks in advance if anyone has knowledge and any visuals would be greatly appreciated, Thank you.

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
I am closing this thread, in accordance with the Forum rules. This Forum is intended to assist professional electricians, inspectors, engineers, and other members of the electrical industry in the performance of their job-related tasks. However, if you are not an electrician or an electrical contractor, then we are not permitted to help you perform your own electrical installation work.

If I have misjudged the situation, if for example this project is related to your work, then send me a Private Message. If you can show me that I am wrong, and that you are a licensed electrician (or at least a licensed apprentice), then I will reopen your post, and offer an apology for the delay and inconvenience.

A reminder to all members, if you see a questionable post, feel free to report it by clicking the
report-40b.png
button at the bottom left corner of the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.