Podcasts and radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire Pro

Occupation
Owner/CEO of Fire Pro
Does anyone know of any decent fire alarm/electrical podcasts or shows?

hbiss

EC, Westchester, New York NEC: 2014
Occupation
EC
For some reason I listen to the trucker channel on Sirius/XM while driving. Probably because I can't stand politics and don't have any interest in sports, news or finance shows. Music puts me to sleep. Anyway, if you are a trucker there is plenty of discussion about rules and regulations, health, truck maintenance and repair and other stuff that you would be very interested in. Truckers call in from the road with their questions and comments.

My point is that maybe there should be an electricians channel where knowledgeable hosts from within the industry would talk about issues affecting this trade. Callers could ask NFPA representatives and code making panel members questions for instance. How to run a profitable business is a topic often discussed on the Trucker channel.

Maybe Mike would do an hour a day answering questions or just talking about Code topics and changes.

-Hal

Adamjamma

there are one or two here in Britain.. the Sparky channel comes to mind, but not all that informative... Personally, would prefer listening to things like the old trucking show that used to run from the truck stop across from Kings Dominion every night..probably more usable information..

cad99

I like the master the nec when I not listening to audible books.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fire Pro

Occupation
Owner/CEO of Fire Pro
Thanks to you who responded. I did a little google search and skimmed a little. I found some really short podcasts, like under 10 minutes!

cad99

Thanks to you who responded. I did a little google search and skimmed a little. I found some really short podcasts, like under 10 minutes!

I would be nice of you to share then. If someone had the same question it would then be searchable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.