Have fun with this 66 block!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have fun with this 66 block!

Some numb-nuts decided to use 2x4s to frame some cheesy shelving units in the mechanical room. Good luck using a punch-down tool!

You just need to adjust the 2x4 with a sawzall first.

Comment

At least you can see it. Half the time there is so much junk piled in that room that you can't even find it or the equipment its connected to.

-Hal

Comment

a needle-nosed pliers with a bend in the middle (they're a commercial product) makes an adequate punch-down tool... would probably reach under the 2x4... but the pliers has a habit of shorting out adjacent rows.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulMmn View Post
          a needle-nosed pliers with a bend in the middle (they're a commercial product) makes an adequate punch-down tool... would probably reach under the 2x4... but the pliers has a habit of shorting out adjacent rows.
          I would require that the customer move the shelving out of the way and call me when it's been done. End of story.

-Hal

Comment

Originally posted by hbiss View Post

I would require that the customer move the shelving out of the way and call me when it's been done. End of story.

-Hal
            Ditto. I'm not breaking my back or doing any heroics to cover their stupid.
            Gregg

I'm just here for the pictures!

Comment

Originally posted by grich View Post

Ditto. I'm not breaking my back or doing any heroics to uncover their stupid.

FIFY.

Comment

That there is one of those new 33 blocks. 😂

Comment

Originally posted by dpcarls1598 View Post
                  That there is one of those new 33 blocks. 😂
                  OK, thread winner so far!

Comment

Working...
                  X