Greenville SC Cable work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wshoard

I have a project coming up in Greenville where I need someone to do some CATV trunk line work. This is going to be in a condo complex and will require 2 UG runs, some spliceing and tap work.

Does anyone here do this type of work in your regular course of business, or do you know someone that does?

Job will de done in DEC.

c2500

Doing work for Charter? Maybe you can straighten out all the issues they have here:D:D (They rank lower than whale poop on the bottom of the ocean with most folks I know) I am in Greenville, but do no know of anyone off hand to help you out.

Good luck,

c2500

wshoard

Doing work for Charter? Maybe you can straighten out all the issues they have here:D:D (They rank lower than whale poop on the bottom of the ocean with most folks I know) I am in Greenville, but do no know of anyone off hand to help you out.

Good luck,

c2500

Yea thats why this job is going in. I would love to be there when Charter is served with the notice to Vacate! :D

egnlsn

Occupation
A/V/Security Technician

George Stolz

Staff member
Occupation
Service Manager
I have the tools, but you are only supposed to do just so many underground jobs in your life and I'm about 75 over my limit now! :grin:

I'm going to build the Head End and install the antennas, just looking for someone to do the outside plant work. :smile:

From the Forum Rules:

Please note that advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are inappropriate on this forum.
You're soliciting for a subcontractor, which is not permitted here. You are a longtime member of the forum, and glancing at your post record you obviously are not a spammer, so I'm going to close this thread, but leave it in plain sight. This way it might still help you, but I'm doing my part in thwarting solicitation at the same time. Deal? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.