Motor run in reverse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

crossman

Re: Motor run in reverse?

I've been scribbling those things out in microsoft paint mostly likely contained in your "accesorries" folder. It takes a little bit to get the hang of it, but it isn't hard. And the drawings are kind of comical to an extent.

Definitely a picture is worth a thousand words. If not for me making those drawings, I would still be arguing with iwire about the subpanel thread... making the drawing turned on a light bulb in my head and i saw where I was wrong!

physis

I want to know how to get a stupid image posted, or anything other than text. The few times I've tried, nothin doin.

Ed MacLaren

Because the MHE forum, like most others, does not permit file uploading, you have to upload the image file that you want to include in your post to a separate "web server".
This would be your own or a friends website, or one of the commercial sites that host photos, etc.

To include that image file in your Code Forum posting you then create a link to it-

1. On the "Add new Topic" or the "Post a Reply" page, just below the message box you will see a group of "buttons".
2. Clicking the one marked IMAGE will open a small script box where you enter the URL (web server address) where the image file resides.
3. Click OK. This enters the image file URL into your message.
4. Before posting, you may want to click the "Preview Post" button to ensure that the image is actually included, and that it is the correct one, etc.
5. When everything is the way you want it to appear, click the "Post" button.

Hope this helps,
Ed

physis

photo_electrical.jpg

This is one of the neutral distribution facilities where specially trained "neutral engineers" insure that all the secret neutral conductors are hidden from public awareness.

Bob, Ed, Crossman, Midget:

I'm kidding.

[ January 04, 2005, 07:50 PM: Message edited by: physis ]

iwire

Staff member

You have a entire web page url in your image tags.

You only want the image address.

S1625TKS.jpg

You find the image address by right clicking on the image and choosing properties.

Put your cursor anywhere on the above image and right click, chose properties and look for the URL which for the above picture is

www.ibanez.com/guitars/zoom/S1625TKS.jpg

If you left click on the above link you will get a blank web page with just the image.

[ January 04, 2005, 07:48 PM: Message edited by: iwire ]

physis

Properties, of course. Already got the file type handled.

Right on Bob! :cool:

Edit: nice guitar, bet ya that thing sounds really good.

[ January 04, 2005, 08:03 PM: Message edited by: physis ]

physis

I already assumed that's how you globbed onto my guitar. :cool:

Edit: I see, you said left.

[ January 04, 2005, 08:32 PM: Message edited by: physis ]

peter d

OK, I need help. I am not that computer literate. :eek: I have no excuse either, 'cause I'm young. :eek:

Where is a good website to which I can post some sketches?

[ January 04, 2005, 08:33 PM: Message edited by: peter d ]

physis

Thanks Ed and Bob.

And Roger too. You probably didn't know that he also helped. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.