The stupidity is just baffling

Status
Not open for further replies.

480sparky

Went to trim out a bath / laundry / basement refinish, took a trip through the kitchen and noticed the disposal receptacle:

Disposal Receptacle a.jpg

kwired

Electron manager
No surprises for me, I expected something similar.

still stupid though, I mean it makes both me and the cabinet installer look unprofessional if nothing else.

Besoeker3

Occupation
Retired Electrical Engineer
Went to trim out a bath / laundry / basement refinish, took a trip through the kitchen and noticed the disposal receptacle:
I'd say very poor workmanship. In fact, it doesn't even merit being called workmanship.

norcal

Sort of reminds me of a post on a forum, someone had Hardie panel siding installed and nobody bothered to remove a exterior lighting fixture, they did a nice job of cutting around it but now wants to change the fixture, and the new one has a smaller profile then the existing. A Oh Schiff moment. :thumbsdown:

kwired

Electron manager
Sort of reminds me of a post on a forum, someone had Hardie panel siding installed and nobody bothered to remove a exterior lighting fixture, they did a nice job of cutting around it but now wants to change the fixture, and the new one has a smaller profile then the existing. A Oh Schiff moment. :thumbsdown:
Arlington has product that will work for this.

david

Looks like whoever installed the cabinet, had no idea what the electrician had in mind

Looks like a re-model where the electrician intended to install an old work box in the cabinet but wasn’t there for that part of the Job

Who really knows, maybe the home owner installed their own cabinets

Status
Not open for further replies.