X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PVC in a pump room

Can I run PVC on a pump room for the Service wire coming underground

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Do you have a local ordinance that says No?

Is it subject to damage?

A hazardous area?

I can here.
    Tom
    TBLO

Comment

No, I've always seen Ridgid, that's why I asked. I couldn't find anything that says otherwise.
      It's odd to me that they would quote a job with Ridgid when you can run PVC

Comment

Originally posted by Alejandro View Post
        No, I've always seen Ridgid, that's why I asked. I couldn't find anything that says otherwise.
        It's odd to me that they would quote a job with Ridgid when you can run PVC

Have you checked the PoCo requirements? They would have a say on this since it's their side of the meter.

Is it their side of the meter? I assumed so when you said "Service wire coming underground" in the OP.

Comment

Originally posted by oldsparky52 View Post
          Have you checked the PoCo requirements? They would have a say on this since it's their side of the meter.

Is it their side of the meter? I assumed so when you said "Service wire coming underground" in the OP.
          Probably not. Fire pump conductors are treated as service conductors no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by gadfly56 View Post
            Probably not. Fire pump conductors are treated as service conductors no matter what.
            OP said pump room, and the 1st thing that popped into my mind was something like a carwash, a fire pump never crossed my mind.

Comment

Working...
            X