New York Inspection Company

Status
Not open for further replies.
The oldest inspection company in the country which used to have more than 167 inspectors in the state of NY, laid off 17 inspectors in the last couple of weeks. I believe they are now down to around 18 inspectors in the state.
They used to have 15 inspectors in our county, they are now down to 2.

How times they do change...

SEO

Pierre I think that is a sign of the times. Michigan is going thru the same type of problems with inspection departments. Everyone is running with skeleton crews and consequently a lot of work is installed without permits.

chris kennedy

Occupation
60 yr old tool twisting electrician
I'm finishing up a fairly large treatment center, 3 buildings, and my inspector shows up unannounced to walk the project, says he's doing finals. I believe he is trying to stay busy.

Jim W in Tampa

I'm finishing up a fairly large treatment center, 3 buildings, and my inspector shows up unannounced to walk the project, says he's doing finals. I believe he is trying to stay busy.

If it's as slow on your side as ours he just might be trying to look busy. Very little work in Tampa area right now. Times are bad everywhere.

brian john

The oldest inspection company in the country which used to have more than 167 inspectors in the state of NY, laid off 17 inspectors in the last couple of weeks. I believe they are now down to around 18 inspectors in the state.
They used to have 15 inspectors in our county, they are now down to 2.

How times they do change...

Are you 1 of the 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.