New use...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaylectricity

Occupation
licensed journeyman electrician
That's pretty neat. I might try to do something like the first one with the 4 elbows to hang things on. The girlfriend wants to build a bird house.

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
I built a fence to keep the deer out of my yard with used 1/2" emt I ripped out of a job and used wire as the lats-- doesn't look great but I get to eat my veggies.

BTW I had to go over 10 feet because one deer was jumping it at 10'. A gun would have been a cheaper solution.

Hendrix

I built a fence to keep the deer out of my yard with used 1/2" emt I ripped out of a job and used wire as the lats-- doesn't look great but I get to eat my veggies.

BTW I had to go over 10 feet because one deer was jumping it at 10'. A gun would have been a cheaper solution.
And you could have eaten it with your veggies.

K8MHZ

Michigan. It's a beautiful peninsula, I've looked
Occupation
Electrician
Those are cool!

I use small diameter EMT to make 'hooks' with about a 6 or so inch radius. One end of the hook gets flattened out. A couple holes are drilled in the flat end for screws which are used to mount the hooks to a wall. They are great for hanging ladders and storing pipe and other long items. The best part is they can usually be made from scrap pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.