Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New York NYSERDA program and unlisted modules.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    New York NYSERDA program and unlisted modules.

    For any of you NY guys who might happen to know: Does NYSERDA have any listing requirement for modules installed under their program?

    Thanks
    Ethan Brush - East West Electric. NY, WA. MA

    "You can't generalize"

    #2
    Ok kept digging and think I found it. Modules must be on the CEC eligible list and NRTL recognized (not specifically UL).
    Ethan Brush - East West Electric. NY, WA. MA

    "You can't generalize"

    Comment


      #3
      Interesting how the California taxpayer has seemingly ended up subsidizing consumer protection for a number of other states.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by jaggedben View Post
        Interesting how the California taxpayer has seemingly ended up subsidizing consumer protection for a number of other states.
        Yes thank you! Well we can call it even: Ill bet some of your air quality regulations on cars and motorcycles have cost me a few dimes here and there
        Ethan Brush - East West Electric. NY, WA. MA

        "You can't generalize"

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by jaggedben View Post
          Interesting how the California taxpayer has seemingly ended up subsidizing consumer protection for a number of other states.
          So what? It is far better to have one nationally recognized list than to have every state evaluate every module and inverter, and come up with different results that have to be researched for every job depending on where it is to be built.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by electrofelon View Post
            Yes thank you! Well we can call it even: Ill bet some of your air quality regulations on cars and motorcycles have cost me a few dimes here and there
            I thought NY and MA had regulations nearly the same as CA, but point taken.

            Originally posted by ggunn View Post
            So what? It is far better to have one nationally recognized list than to have every state evaluate every module and inverter, and come up with different results that have to be researched for every job depending on where it is to be built.
            Agreed. Seems like it should be the feds doing it though. I guess my point - if I really had one - was about the ineffectiveness of the national govt compared to the states and local govs in this particular industry.

            Comment

            Working...
            X