• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockyd
    Was this broadcast on April 1st? e/m
    A kwh saved is 2 kwhs earned

Comment

I saw it on another website. Thought it might be interesting to go check out as a stock for speculation (always looking for a good flyer beteen 5 and 15).

Thought the concept was way cool. How true the whole thing is, I have no idea. This is the net, buyers beware! Looks like I have some research to do.

Edit added -

On an email, here is part of the commentary...

People are selling the system down in LA. I know somebody who may go out today and look at a car running on HHO gas.
      If it works I have friends up here who want to sell it themselves.

So evidently it's for real somewhat...
      Last edited by Rockyd; 01-05-08, 11:56 AM.
      Don't let fear be your guide!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockyd
        I saw it on another website. Thought it might be interesting to go check out as a stock for speculation (always looking for a good flyer beteen 5 and 15).

Thought the concept was way cool. How true the whole thing is, I have no idea. This is the net, buyers beware! Looks like I have some research to do.
        I know, I saw this one before too. Seems like one of those too good to be true things out there. That is not to say that someone will not eventually unlock enormous sources of energy that can be safely put to the service of humanity. As is well known, universe is filled with energy (even matter is nothing but another form of energy). It's just getting it with little emission, radiation, etc. has been a big challenge so far, but will not necessarily be so in the coming years, decades, etc. My 2 cents. e/m
        A kwh saved is 2 kwhs earned

Comment

Working...
        X