Did you send any?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iwire

Staff member
The flood of tears in this thread surprises me. :grin:

One code always switch jobs and only have to be able say 'please pull ahead'.

iwire

Staff member
Hey Bob, would you like to Biggie size that?

Exactly.:)

Very few tough huddles to jump in that job, acne may be a problem. :roll:

My MA lic renews every 3 years, 21 hours CE

My RI lic renews every 2 years, 15 hours CE (my MA CE counts)

My CT lic renews every year, 7 hrs CE every year, My other CE hours do not count.

But no one said I have to be, or should be:wink: an electrician.

electricmanscott

So stating an opinion is now considered crying about something.

Wow Bob you must have gone through a serious amount of tissues.

Now quit yer complainin' about my complainin'

Last edited:

iwire

Staff member
So stating an opinion is now considered crying about something.

Sometimes. :grin:

Now lets be honest, your dishing it out straight in most of your posts, you have to be able to take it to.

Wow Bob you must have gone through a serious amount of tissues.

I shop at BJs Warehouse, get a great deal on bulk.

Now quit yer complainin' about my complainin'

I reserve my right to complain about your complaining about my complaining about your complaining. :wink:

infinity

Staff member
Occupation
Journeyman Electrician
Between the ones that I wrote for myslef, for Mike Holt and for IAEI, I sent in 136. :D

I had a list of about six or eight that I never got around to writing up. Some of the info was argued here so I'm certain with 136 you've covered some of the same ground. :grin:

George Stolz

Staff member
Occupation
Service Manager
I sent in 10 or 11. Not quite sure because I sent one twice accidentally.

roger said:
I did not, there were really no issues that affect me that much. The biggest issue I have is the handle tie requirement in 210.4, and being that it was just passed I doubted it would get anywhere proposing it's removal.
That feeling is what prompted my delay (almost too late) in submitting any, or looking back at my notes to bother.

charlie b

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Engineer
I sent in 8, but I am only counting it as 7, so there will still be a possibility that I can keep my perfect record. :cool: So far, 100% of my proposals have been accepted (all 1 of them)!

But of the 8 I sent in this time, 2 contradict each other. I mean they can't both be accepted, as they try to fix the same problem in two completely different ways. So if one of them is accepted, I will discount the fact that the other was even submitted, and will still have a chance for a perfect record. ;):grin:

mdshunk

Anyone know what the record is for the most proposals sent in by a single individual in a single code cycle? I've never done a single one, but I'd like to double the record (if it's known) this time around. I've got ideas to spare, and can make the time to write them up. I figure it might be my road to fame and fortune. :wink:

charlie

. . . I'd like to double the record (if it's known) this time around. . .
The Code Making Panels will make you famous among them selves. We had a person who did that and if it were a "******* *******" proposal, it was an automatic reject (we just had to figure out what language to use). Why not just make a few good proposals that have merit? :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.