Does inverter batteries emit any radiation that are hamful for health ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iwire

Staff member
The worst immediate radiation matter aside from Fukushima is WiFi and after that Cell Phone.
The ignorance of just how dangerous these technologies are is mind boggling.
Even worse, those that have some understanding of high tech process in other areas of engineering are turning a blind eye and in denial because they have been duped along with the mass populace and hooked into the system. Or should I say jacked in, wired in plugged in???? Cyborged in???
All of this microwave " Tek " is a bad idea and people are wlaking around like zombies with their gadgets. Its an overt and obvious addiction that seemingly happened over night. It makes the poison that microwave ovens produce seem benevolent in comparison to how destructive it is to human biology.
Being frequency sensitive is actually a good thing because one will automatically move away from this kind of microwave assault when possible.
Barrie Trower is an expert on this matter and his talks and papers can be found for those wanting the hard science.
He is also not the only expert out there telling the truth. There are many others and just like most great men in our history they are being marginalized because people are not wanting to face the truth of the matter.

Was that hard to type without rolling on the floor in laughter? :D

I don?t think there is any kind of harm that can happen by just sitting next to UPS and inverters. I have been doing that for years now and I don?t have any health issues. I can say that because I am someone who does regular health checkups. UPS and inverters may generate heat and sound after prolonged usage, but nothing that can harm you. Anyway, you should keep in mind that the improper way of sitting in front of a computer may not be healthy. I suggest to do a health check up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.