Thursdays Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris kennedy

Occupation
60 yr old tool twisting electrician
I may worry too much about things out of my control. I asked the shell contractor today if he thought maybe he should shore this up as we are expecting heavy storms tonight. Oh well.

Trannydisaster001.jpg

Trannydisaster002.jpg

480sparky

Where's Al and his ever-present Shovel?

Glad to see that pad being held down by the water bottles. They'll keep the bricks in place, too!

ceknight

.....I asked the shell contractor today if he thought maybe he should shore this up as we are expecting heavy storms tonight. Oh well......

Hmmm.......trench, bricks, pad, pending storms.....looks like the perfect testing setup for your Greenlee and Ideal DMMs. :)

daleuger

Perhaps you should point out to him that you have an extra shovel when you're pulling all the slop out of that ditch tomorrow.

Karl H

You all know AL dug that trench, and is still in there somewhere!!!
If those bricks fall on AL's head I'M personally calling OSHA on you Chris.:D:D

Jraef

Moderator, OTD
Staff member
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
The question I have is, did the bricks get stacked on the pad AFTER you made that comment? Looks like maybe he misinterpreted and "shored it up" against a storm of small arms fire...

masterinbama

The question I have is, did the bricks get stacked on the pad AFTER you made that comment? Looks like maybe he misinterpreted and "shored it up" against a storm of small arms fire...

Funny you should say that . We had a group of kids here that were shooting pad mounts with a 30-06 just to see what would happen.

chris kennedy

Occupation
60 yr old tool twisting electrician

The bricks were stacked up before the footer was dug. The rain fizzled out way north of us. Still standing.

hillbilly1

Occupation
Owner/electrical contractor
OSHA would be interested in the shoring of that trench also, looks to be deep enough to require it. (especially with that soil type) Looking at again though it might be only 3' deep.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.