codebook...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparky723

Ok, I have decided to go with a tabbed and hilighted codebook as my new 08 codebook. which would YOU choose, Tom henry's version or Dan Dudley's version? Dan's can be seen at Dan Dudley.com. I would like feedback from anyone who has one or the other. Thanks.

Rockyd

Occupation
Retired after 40 years as an electrician.
Knowing Raider1, and his ability to navigate through a codebook, I would follow his lead in referring how to become adept in the code. Ditto BPH's remarks. You can't become a codemeister overnight, but in a couple of years, you can be a knight, and student of the code:)

Welcome to coming after the next level.

celtic

I don't own either and I can't imagine of what use they would be.

Highlighting the book yourself seems an appropriate way to get ahead of the curve.

HMEL565

I like to highlight a loose leaf and then I use the commercially available colored tabs to help identify the diffrents sections of the code book. Highlight your own to get in the zone.

resistance

I don't own either and I can't imagine of what use they would be.

Highlighting the book yourself seems an appropriate way to get ahead of the curve.
I agree! Yet, a highlighted (pre-highlighted by the owner of the book, or by the supplier) book during examination comes in handy sometimes. But, that's just me.

guschash

I have both the soft and the handbook by NFPA. I do not own highlighting and have tabs for the soft. I keep trying but there is sooooooo much information my head spins.

Status
Not open for further replies.