Crowded ha?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie Bob

Can they have possibly put anything else above them panel boxes?
I guess it's picture friday!!!!!!!!!
IMG_1784.jpg

IMG_1785.jpg

George Stolz

Staff member
Occupation
Service Manager
You must have been there after the main event. As I understand the rules, they have to tie one hand down with the ribbon, keep one hand free, remove their shoes, and stand on the lugs of the panel for eight seconds.

SEO

Are you going to get a permit? If so the service may have to be brought up to comply with the NEC unless the inspector allows you to add to existing violations.

Charlie Bob

well i'm not gonna be messing with that, or those particular panels. All my work will be upstair and with another old 60 amp fuse box on first floor.
but i'll be honest with you i'm leary about bringing inspector over, no tellong what he'll say.

G0049

Lets see... A Coax to 1/2" PVC adapter; a couple of pints of purple primer; 2 or 3 days to update the panel schedules and you can fix this mess right up! :grin::grin:

SEO

Steve what makes you think an Inspector was ever there, or permits ever pulled, or that crap was added after an inspection over the years.

Greg I don't think that the job was ever inspected. It was a general statement that I hear from electricians and contractors all the time. They go into a job and ask what inspector ever approved this. I get it once in a while on jobs that I have inspected, approved then go back for an inspection for another contractor and find all kinds of electrical work added after I left.

dcspector

Greg I don't think that the job was ever inspected. It was a general statement that I hear from electricians and contractors all the time. They go into a job and ask what inspector ever approved this. I get it once in a while on jobs that I have inspected, approved then go back for an inspection for another contractor and find all kinds of electrical work added after I left.

I hear this all the time on this Forum especially.... blaming the Inspector. Steve I keep forgetting you are an Inspector and we both have walked a mile in the other shoes as well...agreed with your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.