A free understanding of NFPA 70E

Status
Not open for further replies.

cadpoint

In rooting around for other things on other's thoughts, I ran into this web site.

Granted it's a manufactures site but their offering a free 130 page book, on NFPA 70E.

One has to "Sign Up" and release their own personal information, I guess that's the price of Free these days... SOP...

Go to the WEB site and see and read about it here

arc-flash-book-150.jpg

chris kennedy

Occupation
60 yr old tool twisting electrician
I have that on pdf. If you don't want to give away your personal info, PM me with E-mail address.

joebell

thanks Chris that good to hear I'll give it a try then. Some of those "free" publications can be nothing more than a sales pitch just thought I'ld check first.

cadpoint

If you look at the AD( -web link) there is a (full) table of contents, to the right side of web page. There is a single sheet availiable but they still want your Personal info! (at the bottom)

zog

In rooting around for other things on other's thoughts, I ran into this web site.

Granted it's a manufactures site but their offering a free 130 page book, on NFPA 70E.

One has to "Sign Up" and release their own personal information, I guess that's the price of Free these days... SOP...

Go to the WEB site and see and read about it here

arc-flash-book-150.jpg

That is an excellent book and is Zog approved :) The authors are respected in the industry.

Status
Not open for further replies.