Props to Charlie Eldridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeames

Occupation
Teacher - Master Electrician - 2017 NEC
I just started teaching a new course at the local comunity college and was given the book to look over before class starts. I start reading about the author and so on and see this:

"Special thanks to CHARLIE ELDRIDGE for his through review of the code content to ensure compliancy with the 2008 Edition of the NEC."

Awesome. I love this forum because of all the people. I feel good when I read a book and know a bit about those who helped make it.

Last edited:

mikeames

Occupation
Teacher - Master Electrician - 2017 NEC
Oh BTW heres the book
isbn.aspx

cadpoint

Wow, that book is used in our school for 1st year apprentices! I'm teaching 2nd year, but watch how fast I get me a copy!

Present your creditionals at the bigger libraries and they will give you a longer release time on their materials!

hurk27

I was at the IAEI De Moines, Iowa, Western Sectional where Charlie Eldridge introduced me to Ray and invited me to go with him and Ray to dinner, Ray was a very enlighting person to talk to, he has been writing electrical book's since the early 70's, I have never met somone with so much to tell about one subject. one of my more enjoyable evenings.
Thank's Charlie;)

Status
Not open for further replies.