Aternative to trenching?

Status
Not open for further replies.

celtic

I had a feeling you were talking about Lk Hopatcong :)

The area where this conduit will go is along the edge of his lot, in a wooded area. No one normally walks there. This area is about 30' wide, on one side is water (Lk Hopatcong) the other side of this wooded space is the edge of his back lawn.

The HO and I were discussing planting 4x4 posts and attaching the conduit. This area is all ledge rock. If you are lucky you may find a small space without rock.

Can you core drill and make it look like railing?

jjhoward

Occupation
Owner TJ Electric
The rock around Lake Hopatcong is ridiculous.

I had no idea what I was in for trying to drive the grnd rods for my first service job at this lake. After many attempts I could only sink 2.5? of the ground rods.

I finally went into the basement and drove the rods in almost sideways

I like the monster trenchers but I don?t think the HO would go for that. It would probably crack his well casing and bust his wallet

I think we are going to mount PVC on 4x4 posts that we will use as pedestals.

Wish me luck!!

iMuse97

You can elevate it also.
alaska_oil_pipeline_T2163.jpg

isn't that an oil pipeline?

macmikeman

isn't that an oil pipeline?

That is not an oil pipeline. Its the Alaskan Oil Pipeline. And we need 10 more just like it. We could run one down thru Ontario, shoot it from Reedmare Ave across to Peach Island and then jump to Detroit. The Canadians will appreciate the heat generated from the oil traveling thru it in the cold months...

Status
Not open for further replies.