1 1/4" in a deep 11B?

Status
Not open for further replies.

beegee

I'm thinking I'll start my own forum for people with jobs who are actually busy and get things done during the day and need quick answers, rather than just code book references.

nakulak

11b is 4 11/16.

if you are at work working, why do you need a forum to tell you if its going to work, just do it.

infinity

Staff member
Occupation
Journeyman Electrician
Here's a 4 11/16 from RACO:

259BB.jpg

http://www.hubbellcatalog.com/raco/...M=RacoBoxes&P=12842,11454,11455,1181,9206,982

Cow

Occupation
Electrician
I'm thinking I'll start my own forum for people with jobs who are actually busy and get things done during the day and need quick answers, rather than just code book references.

You'd have your answer a lot sooner if you knew how to look up your own problems using a code book rather than waiting for forum responders to answer your question.:roll:

I probably would have had my box punched out by the time you typed your question anyhow...

macmikeman

When you do can I join? That way you can answer my questions while I'm still at work, which by my figuring ought to be around your bedtime:cool::roll:

Rockyd

Occupation
Retired after 40 years as an electrician.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$2.00 for an answer.

$20.00 for a correct answer :D .

If we gaqve you the easy way out, you'd never pick up the book! So now go read 314 and see if your wire size, and pipe size have a potential fit for the application you are wanting to sell as 110.12 :) .

Status
Not open for further replies.