Maxis speedset four in one tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

quogueelectric

Has anyone used this tool extensively?? I just bought one yesterday and got to use it a little bit today. It seems pretty good I just watched the dvd tutorial and I did not win the lottery so it is back to work tommorow.

TOOL_5150

google - it is your friend.

Speed%20Set.jpg

~Matt

quogueelectric

Ohhhhh I get it, training wheels for your pipe bender:D

JK:D

I know I have seen the handiwork of the self proclaimed pipe benders. Many times carflex would have been a better option with a case full of straps. I like this tool because it enters the element of speed into the equation. only had it 1 day and now realize you need 2 of them for identical offsets.

e57

Tried the no-dog (original) and the greenlee version - both seem to vanish - even when I know that no-one stole them... :confused::confused::confused:

The greenlee version is a torpedo level - and it is REALLY better suited as a stud-finder due to the rare earth magnets on it...

And - both would slow me down on any conduit bending.... Maybe even mess me up...

The maxis this is also a rip-off of another tool - which I also have not tried... Used to lock out from over-bending.... It has been a long time since I heard of them - and it came out around the same time as the no-dog (It at one point was also on the No-dog site as a link to the guy who made them...) - I can't remember the name of it - it was like the 'Vertical Chicken ...something...' It went by the acronym "VCR" - Anyone remember it?

nakulak

I bought one several yrs ago, the thing I like about it is that it was handy as a mini level that fits in your pocket. Its hanging on a lowbay light somewhere at a store.

Power Tech

I bought one several yrs ago, the thing I like about it is that it was handy as a mini level that fits in your pocket. Its hanging on a lowbay light somewhere at a store.

It's hard to beat a good eye. I shoot archery with no sights. I learned from my uncle (broadhead champ CA, 2 years). I measure for precision but, for lining up a no dogleg offset - We can see who the good shots are. Use the Force Luke.

quogueelectric

Yes I use the force every day yet what about the other 40 people I work with every day they need a crutch. The slowing down people is made up while they are trying to adjust to using thier good eye 4 times and it still doesnt fit mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.