Exam Prep Instructor in North NJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

giorgio_g

i am looking for a good instructor that will prep any one taking the EC license i am located in Wayne NJ i got referred to Alan Chech but he teaches in Bordentown NJ and that is 1 1/2 hr one way and 1 1/2 hr back from my house. any input will be greatly appreciated.

celtic

While the thread is for CEUs, most all of these guys also offer test prep classes:

2008 NJ CECs

There are a couple of tangents to nowhere....but scanned flyers are posted all the way to page 4.

When you submit your application *somehow* all the prep classes seem to get notified and you are added to their mailing list.....

eljefetaco

I just passed my NJ test all three first time. I used mike holts nec and cal dvds expensive but worth it. Then I used Electric Medic review class in Teterboro for Alarm (got 94) and Business Law ( got 84)

DJFNEC2005

Lookup Bob Frangipane in Lyndhurst (http://bobfrangipane.com). I can't tell you if he is the best because I have not had any other prep classes but his. I can tell you his class was all I needed. He will cover everything you will need to pass 1st time. They hit on about 95% of the questions asked on the exam. Just show up, listen, Hilight books and do lessons provided. There is another instructor in the class also and both are inspectors in the county.

As I said I passed my test 1st try with a 96% B&L, 94% NEC and 86% Alarms. The alarms part is rather tough. He don't spend too much time on it but it's enough to pass. Just hilight what he tells you to hilight and you will breeze through it.

I also bought mike Holts calculations and nec dvd sets to study and allowed myself about 6 months of study time.

Stay committed and focused and you will have no problem passing! Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.