Answer sheet on exams

Status
Not open for further replies.

belect

I`m taking the journeyman exam this Sat. I`ve been told not to wait until the end of the test to transfer my answers to the answer sheet because it takes to much time, I was told to put my answers on the answer sheet as I answer them. Of course this presents the problem of getting the right answer in the wrong spot. What your experience? The exam is Prometric, test location is Indianapolis.

drbond24

I'm just commenting on test taking in general since I've never taken that test.

They always tell you not to wait until the end when you're taking those formal type tests. I never understood why the answers wouldn't be on the answer sheet anyway. When I get the answer to a question, I color in the bubble. Why would you write it somewhere else? You mentioned getting the right answer in the wrong spot. Look at the question number you're working, and put your answer on that number on the answer sheet. What is the problem with that? :)

Maybe I'm missing something. You might be a different kind of test taker than me. I know my wife does it completely differently than I do. Of course, she married me so I've got proof she is nuts. ;)

Oh, and welcome to the forum!!!

belect

Answer sheet on exams

I didn`t know if the answer sheets were numbered or just computer printouts.
They are numbered on my practice exam. Guess I`m nervous, looking for things to be nervous about. :) Thank you drbon24.

drbond24

Nervous is understandable. :)

Every test I've taken like that had a numbered answer sheet. If I were given an answer sheet that didn't have numbers, the first thing I'd do is add the numbers myself. Problem solved. :D;)

bphgravity

TIME is everything on a timed exam. I am not aware of any recognized exam provider, especially Prometric, that does not use answer sheets matching the exam format.

I would strongly suggest you mark the anser sheet as you go and then use the last few minutes of your time to second check them for accuracy.

Let us know how it goes...

charlie

. . . I would strongly suggest you mark the answer sheet as you go and then use the last few minutes of your time to second check them for accuracy. . .
I agree, good luck at remembering everything you have studied. By the way, where will you be getting your license (Indianapolis)? :)

belect

answer sheet exam

answer sheet exam

Charlie,
No, Henry county. I called and Indianapolis only gives a license for Master Electricians. The masters here is transferable to Indy though, but not the Journeyman. belect

Status
Not open for further replies.