George Flach

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom baker

First Chief Moderator
Staff member
An article in EC mag mentioned George Flach passed away on Aug 2, 2009 (it seems we mentioned his death here). Does anyone know where he was living at the time of his death? I would like to find his obit.
He was highly respected in the electrical industry. I recall seeing him at the IAEI meetings, he attended the silver, gold and diamond meetings of the IAEI.

cadpoint

Googled ...

...George Flach was the Chief Electrical Inspector for the City of New Orleans and Secretary to the Board of Electrical Examiners from 1953 through 1985....

elohr46

An article in EC mag mentioned George Flach passed away on Aug 2, 2009 (it seems we mentioned his death here). Does anyone know where he was living at the time of his death? I would like to find his obit.
He was highly respected in the electrical industry. I recall seeing him at the IAEI meetings, he attended the silver, gold and diamond meetings of the IAEI.

Legacy.com is good site for obit searches.

dcspector

Tom we had a thread on Georges Passing a while back. The Obit was on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.