How about this for the first call of the day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinster888

a nice way to start a wednesday when you have no idea what you are gonna do when you wake up. the customer also had been getting shocked from the pool whenever touching the water. they did call an electrician last week but they didnt find anything :confused: oh well more work for me :grin:

BBQ-Service.gif

it appears the 4x4 was put there to hold the pole up previously. the fan was located there after the fire.

Last edited:

nhfire77

Santa Maria!!!! I didnt see the fan either until you spelled it out.

I swear that is firefighting foam residue in the bottom of the panel.

Sierrasparky

Occupation
Electrician ,contractor
I'd say bring on the cash before I start that one.
Something is very fishy here.
I don't buy that the customer waited a week.

vinster888

the fire happened the night before. the cable company had been out a couple times to repair/replace equipment on the pole. came to the conclusion a loose neutral must have caused the issue. cable company must have carried the full neutral load for a couple weeks. hence the many trips. also the being shocked at the pool. this is/was a trailer pole 200a main with #2 cu on the bottom lugs. <insert thumbsup smilie here> youll see the poco had disconnected by the time i got there. the top half of the pole is still laying there. ;) yeah the fan was used to prop the door. we ended up relocating the new pole 10' away or so. along the path of the feeders. so dig em up zap together a new pole and meterbase with panel and 2 hours later BAM! ready for power. two men myself included

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.