Collection Agency Recommendation

Status
Not open for further replies.

satcom

The good ones that deliver, want a big piece of the pie, and you will need the signed contract and all the paper work for them to accept the account.

Do you have any you can recommend? The economy is so bad right now that even if you do work in construction with a contract you will still not get paid.

satcom

Do you have any you can recommend? The economy is so bad right now that even if you do work in construction with a contract you will still not get paid.

They use stop checks, the conpany that owes you will not be able to operate until they pay up, the collection company knows how to get paid.

I recommend you ask your accountant, they will know all the good ones in your area.

highvolts582

Thank god I have not been stuck big yet but for little money like one guy I know owes me 380 I text him call him I tell him I will haunt him forever very nicely. be really nice they will pay unless they say dont call me Im not paying you then they just stole from you. try filing a complaint yourself with a court pain in the ass but that will scare them into paying you.

Generally speaking, in order to get paid, one has to have a very well written - then signed contract.
If the contract has holes, and this goes to court, you may never get paid.

I recommend to all contractors a Construction Contract Lawyer. This guy knows the local courts and is extremely well versed at writing contracts that work.

Remember, contracts do not always mean you will get paid. It means you have a much better chance of getting paid.
Without a contract, it is difficult at best to get paid and may cost too much to even think of following through.
Even lien laws are different from state to state. A good construction lawyer is the best answer and developing a relationship with one will ultimately be very rewarding for the contractor, even though so many think it is too expensive to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.