Wiring Diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwellselectric

Inactive, Email Never Verified
Good morning everyone. A friend of mine has a "Complex Machine model RF - 30" He has it running on 120 volts and wants to convert it to 220 volts. I know it can be converted it shows it on the name plate. Problem is he doesn't have any paper work on the machine and there is no diagram on the machine. I've looked on the cover and inside the wiring compartment. Does anyone know how I can get a diagram for this?

LarryFine

Master Electrician Electric Contractor Richmond VA
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
I found a bit on the web, such as this manual, but nothing about the wiring.

I'm sure the change would be done in the motor's compartment. Have you looked in it yet? There may be a diagram inside the cover.

Maybe you can find the motor's make and model and find it that way. It may just be a simple as two windings in series vs parallel.

dwellselectric

Inactive, Email Never Verified
I found a bit on the web, such as this manual, but nothing about the wiring.

I'm sure the change would be done in the motor's compartment. Have you looked in it yet? There may be a diagram inside the cover.

Maybe you can find the motor's make and model and find it that way. It may just be a simple as two windings in series vs parallel.

Yes I already looked in the wiring compartment. There is nothing which surprised me.

Status
Not open for further replies.