Electrical Contractor
You guys are just so polite! :)

Happy Turkey Day!
1.gif

infinity

Staff member
Occupation
Journeyman Electrician
Yes, enjoy the family, friends and the turkey (almost our national bird if Ben Franklin had his way, and yes the Bald Eagle is so much more impressive, see avatar). :grin:

And for those venturing out into the woods for the next few days, be safe.

Karl H

It turns out my Thanksgiving feast is work related. My job is to
balance the loads of all the kitchen appliances so we don't overload the
circuits. :grin: Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :)

jmsbrush

Happy Thanksgiving to all. I just want to thank everyone here that has helped me through the years. You guys have really helped me out in some difficult situations. James

Kdog76

That would be 3min. per LB @ 350deg F. Makes for a nice fried turkey:D

Just saw a youtube video from UL. Evidently none of the turkey fryers on the market this year get a UL listing .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kspx1oOP_fE

Hope this one doesn't get kicked off, after all it pertains to UL listing & Thanksgiving day.
Maybe should have posted this on a safety thread...

Anyways,
Happy Thanksgiving. Be safe every one

Last edited:

Riograndeelectric

I am thank full for the great support I have recived over the years from thsi Forum and all the great members who help guide us in our carresr.

Thank you every one for making a differance in my lifeand be being hear to assit others in need.

Happy Thanks Giving.

LarryFine

Master Electrician Electric Contractor Richmond VA
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
That would be 3min. per LB @ 350deg F. Makes for a nice fried turkey:D
I just finished making a double batch of sausage swirls. Yummy and easy to make. Per batch:

A tube of Pillsbury crescent rolls, unroll the whole sheet of dough into a single rectanglular sheet. Pinch the seams shut.

Squeeze out a tube of Jimmy Dean sausage (I like Sage), mush it up, and spread out an even layer over the sheet of dough.

Roll the dough and sausage up like a jellyroll, wrap in foil, put in freezer for 15 min, unwrap, cut into 1/2-3/4" slices.

Lay slices out on foil on cookie sheet, bake at 375 for about 12-15 min (per dough instructions), until golden brown.

Let them cool for a couple of minutes. I like to top them with sliced cheddar cheese, and zap for about 15 seconds.

jmsbrush

I just finished making a double batch of sausage swirls. Yummy and easy to make. Per batch:

A tube of Pillsbury crescent rolls, unroll the whole sheet of dough into a single rectanglular sheet. Pinch the seams shut.

Squeeze out a tube of Jimmy Dean sausage (I like Sage), mush it up, and spread out an even layer over the sheet of dough.

Roll the dough and sausage up like a jellyroll, wrap in foil, put in freezer for 15 min, unwrap, cut into 1/2-3/4" slices.

Lay slices out on foil on cookie sheet, bake at 375 for about 12-15 min (per dough instructions), until golden brown.

Let them cool for a couple of minutes. I like to top them with sliced cheddar cheese, and zap for about 15 seconds.

Man those sound good, lets see a pic .:grin:

jumper

Man those sound good, lets see a pic .:grin:

Nevermind pics, I can be there in 35 minutes.:D Will you and PJ wait? mmm.....bacon. I'm there.:)

LarryFine

Master Electrician Electric Contractor Richmond VA
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
Nevermind pics, I can be there in 35 minutes.:D Will you and PJ wait? mmm.....bacon. I'm there.:)
I haven't made any bacon today, but I certainly can. I've got 2 pounds I can defrost by the time you get here.

Added: When you're serious, PM for phone number.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.