Cutler Hammer Lighting Contactor Source?

Status
Not open for further replies.

emahler

Anyone have a decent online source for CH lighting contactors? None of my local houses have what I need in stock...so it's either a week away or UPS Red....

Looking for "A202K1DAM" qty of 4...

thanks

LarryFine

Master Electrician Electric Contractor Richmond VA
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
Welcome to the forum! :)

Have you checked with Grainger? It's their item #2CH08, in the online catalog, for $550 (yikes!). It also says 'usually ships in 3 days', but the'll send it directly to you free, or overnight at cost.

Their onlne catalog has a great search engine. All I did was type in your CH part number. I bet you could find a less expensive substitute in stock if you tried. 30a, 4p, mechanically held.

5B136.JPG

satcom

Anyone have a decent online source for CH lighting contactors? None of my local houses have what I need in stock...so it's either a week away or UPS Red....

Looking for "A202K1DAM" qty of 4...

thanks

Did you check Monarch or Swift ?

LarryFine

Master Electrician Electric Contractor Richmond VA
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
Lighting contactors are so darned expensive. I've used multiple contactors instead, and for repair of bad original contacts.

emahler

Welcome to the forum! :)

Have you checked with Grainger? It's their item #2CH08, in the online catalog, for $550 (yikes!). It also says 'usually ships in 3 days', but the'll send it directly to you free, or overnight at cost.

Their onlne catalog has a great search engine. All I did was type in your CH part number. I bet you could find a less expensive substitute in stock if you tried. 30a, 4p, mechanically held.

5B136.JPG

grainger is primarily sq d...like the picture you show...Siemens makes an exact match, which is the route we are going...

Did you check Monarch or Swift ?

much as I hate monarch, yep...2 days out and almost as much as grainger...D:

warshauer had the siemens in stock...we're good...

Status
Not open for further replies.