Used U-Haul vans

Status
Not open for further replies.

rich000

Has anyone had any experience with these vans?

U-Haul is selling 2008 Ford E-250 vans with around 10,000 miles for about $15,995. Well below market value. They also have the manufacturer's warranty.

I have searched and found stories of people buying their older box trucks, but have not heard anything about the vans.

Have any of you purchased one? Thanks.

cadpoint

IMO

Someone miss some papaerwork someplace ?

Got a good mechanic? If they will release the truck have the engine/trannie and frame check.... real good!

I've always had mixed feelings about used women. The men don't care about them, but no one mans bad driving habits have had a very long effect on the woman.

Of course, it has happened. :cool:

..........So that is what I did........... No wonder...............:grin:

fishin' electrician

I believe the 2007 E250 I bought this past April was a UHaul in it's previous life. It has the same exact running boards and rear bumper with the rubber dock bumpers. I have had no problems yet. It only had 7500 miles on it, some small dents and dings, but is otherwise mint. I paid 13,000 and don't regret it one bit.

rich000

I believe the 2007 E250 I bought this past April was a UHaul in it's previous life. It has the same exact running boards and rear bumper with the rubber dock bumpers. I have had no problems yet. It only had 7500 miles on it, some small dents and dings, but is otherwise mint. I paid 13,000 and don't regret it one bit.

Thanks for the info. The running boards, wood rails on the inside, and rear rubber dock bumpers are the give away on these vans. Very good price!

Jerseydaze

I bought one in June was an 06 E250 20000 miles paid $10750 shelves a ford step bumper added about $2500 so far so good came with the smaller of the of the two V8s.Im guessing Uhaul is dumping these cheep I dont know if they have the rental demand of a few years ago.

tshea

We bought used Ryder Vans. They were very good. Full warranty, nothing seriously wrong. Ryder mechanics fix what renters break.
We had success.

Status
Not open for further replies.