Camden County NJ Exam Prep Course

Status
Not open for further replies.

millerdtm

I am sure this question has been posted hundreds of times......
Does anyone know of a good exam prep course in the Camden County NJ area??
Also any suggestions on which Mike Holt study material would be helpful. Please keep in mind I dont have thousands of dollars...

Last edited:

cadpoint

!!! Welcome to the Forum !!!

If your county has a web site, I'd go see what they say there!

Book wish many authors and references for authors for study material have been stated here many times. Journeyman or Master you can search here or your favorite search engines, I'd use various phrases.

www.state.nj.us/lps/ca/electric/ is the state board.

Book wise, I'd look for whatever the level of your test that your taking.

The host of this web site has a sale on right now, at the bottom of the page!

I believe MH still puts a percentage on the questions in his books that are asked which is kind of cool.

Both books that I have address what are classic electric problems they will ask on the tests.

You might also ask at your local supply house or Community College for similar type courses offered. They all are directed as to pass the test! You might even call the inspector, AHJ in your area, they might know of the same.

Hope that helps, Good Luck! :grin:

Last edited:

nakulak

I don't know what exit camden county is, but I always had a good time studying NEC when I was in atlantic city. the smoke, drinking, and gambling seemed to help me remember better.

millerdtm

I don't know what exit camden county is, but I always had a good time studying NEC when I was in atlantic city. the smoke, drinking, and gambling seemed to help me remember better.

Not a bad idea. But I am around exit 3 on NJTP and exit 30 on 295. After all the drinking I would'nt want to drive the Atlantic City Expressway home all snokered up..

RICK NAPIER

I use to teach that course at Camden County College but it took up to much time that I could not keep up with my other obligations. I used Tom Henry's Master Electrician Questions and Answers though this site has a number of good texts.

Ken In NJ

Not a bad idea. But I am around exit 3 on NJTP and exit 30 on 295. After all the drinking I would'nt want to drive the Atlantic City Expressway home all snokered up..

Exit 4 here !! Welcome .. Check Camden County College .. U may find one given there .. I took a course there a few years back

millerdtm

I use to teach that course at Camden County College but it took up to much time that I could not keep up with my other obligations. I used Tom Henry's Master Electrician Questions and Answers though this site has a number of good texts.

Rick I have heard your name from several of the local electricains here. Thanks for the text suggestion. Does that cover Fire and Law also?

millerdtm

That is about 30 min North of me. Definitely worth looking into if I ever get the information back from the state. Buy the way which Mike Holt book did you study?

Status
Not open for further replies.