changing water heater elements

Status
Not open for further replies.

jes25

So did you get the service change that you were originally there to estimate?

My partner is working up a price to; add 100A disco outside, splice all old circuits and move about 6' to a new 100 panel cut in to adjacent wall. I am thinking we will get the job. I am going to add the charge for messing with the water to the service estimate and then tell her I will give her it back in a discount if she accepts within a week.

jrannis

I just had to change my elements back in October right before we were going to my in laws 50th party.
I hooked up the hose and drained the tank while I went to the local hardware store. Changed them both!!
The whole thing went pretty quick considering I couldn't find my handy dandy element tool and had to use my large Channel Locks:mad:

jaylectricity

Occupation
licensed journeyman electrician
I usually loose less than a cup.

Since this thread is all over the place anyway, I don't mean to pick on you, but it seems that I see this misspelling more and more lately. It's beginning to get my water heated (trying to stay on topic), but the correct spelling is L-O-S-E.

It really wouldn't bother me so much if I didn't notice it happening more and more. I fear it will be added to the definition in Merriam-Webster's dictionary in the near future.

/also, I'm sure I made some grammatical mistake somewhere in this post due to Muphry's Law

mivey

Since this thread is all over the place anyway, I don't mean to pick on you, but it seems that I see this misspelling more and more lately. It's beginning to get my water heated (trying to stay on topic), but the correct spelling is L-O-S-E.

It really wouldn't bother me so much if I didn't notice it happening more and more. I fear it will be added to the definition in Merriam-Webster's dictionary in the near future.

/also, I'm sure I made some grammatical mistake somewhere in this post due to Muphry's Law
Yeah, eye got in two gib of a harry sumtimes

Status
Not open for further replies.