Bar shelf lighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsHot

Customer has a large Irish bar. He is requesting a lighting install. The full wall shelving that he displays all bottles on needs low illumination. I suggested a LED , something small at each shelf. Any suggestions on this application will be greatly appreceiated! Hope you all are having a Happy New Year!:)

Buck Parrish

I've done several recently with H99 mini cans on the top of the cabinet.
These we're planned and the shelves we're set back just a little. The light came down very effectively. They look nice and are on a dimmer.

Some specialty liqours in a different location. We built a shelf then mini fouresents under plexi glass. The bottles sit on them.

They do make a very slim ribbon type of light ( not rope lighting) this lays flat it's only about .5" to 3/4" with bulbs about every 8-10 inches.

Check here http://www.oznium.com/led-ribbon I used mini cans because I wanted a proven method . With no call backs. I don't know how long these will last . But they look really nice.

Last edited:

LarryFine

Master Electrician Electric Contractor Richmond VA
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
I've done a few where a good carpenter made stair-stepped display stands with translucent treads which the bottles stand on. A couple of T-8's of appropriate length inside each stand make the bottles glow just right.

ItsHot

Owner/customer got with the sales people that provide some nice looking display lighting racks that the bottlebrands sit on. So as of now there are about 7 or so different types of lighting displays on the shelf. The contrast looks good!

Status
Not open for further replies.