scissor lift

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceb58

Any one have a ballpark rental price for a scissor lift. Only need a 20' max working height. I am trying to complete an estimate and forgot to call rental place for price. Last one I rented went for about $225.00 per day

bigjohn67

lift

lift

We pay about 180.00 for a day rental including the rental being delivered.
I would say your are in range if for one day including delivery.
we pay about 100.00 per day without delivery and pickup

nhfire77

For one 24 hour period, with 8 hours of operation (based on the hour meter, $110. Depending on distance from the location of the Sunbelt Rentals, pick up and delivery is $50-$80 each way. That is for MA, NH or ME

I charge $350.00 for one day, Its $500.00 for 2 to 5 days. Its only $240.00 (lift only) for one week.

dduffee260

Any one have a ballpark rental price for a scissor lift. Only need a 20' max working height. I am trying to complete an estimate and forgot to call rental place for price. Last one I rented went for about $225.00 per day

Last one we rented was $585 a month. This was a 19 ft Skytrack. We also rented a 30ft Skytrack later last year for $656 a month. Delivery and pickup is about $80.

We own 6 scissors. Last year they were all out and we had to rent one here and there. You can buy a good used lift for around $3000 to $4500. The only thing you need to watch is the batteries. Make sure they stay full. To change out 4 is about $500.

If you are going to rent one for 2 weeks it might as well be a month. That way should some other trade hold you up you do not have to scramble to turn your rental back in. Best of luck on your project.

ceb58

By luck the rental place was open on Sat. and I got a written quote. $75.00 per day or $300.00 per wk. $90.00 delv & pu. I will be working in a open area with no one else around running conduit and hanging lights. $390.00 to me is cheaper and more efficient than to move in my scaffolding.

Status
Not open for further replies.