Volunteering my Electrical services

Status
Not open for further replies.

e57

I wonder why we never hear about helping military personnel stationed here in the states or in japan or Korea. They all make lousy pay (enlisted I mean) and deal with stresses that civilians never have to think about.
Technically most of the field grade Officers don't make a whole lot either - well until after 15-20 years.... I'm sure a number of us make more than a 4 year Marine Capt. (O-3) and it would've, or should've taken at least that long to get to that rank.... I think many would be appauled to know many enlisted families have to resort to welfare to live.

satcom

Just keep in mind, if you want to be there to help others in need, you will have to first make sure your own house is in order, and making decent money.

icon14.gif

Makes me think that the last house I wired for a loss should have been for a good cause. :D

George
You get a purple heart for this, not a star.:D

Even though the wounds do hurt alot.
BTW: welcome to contracting...I have been following some of your stories. Isn't funny how misery loves company. :roll::cool:

marcerrin

If any of you are in the Seattle area, I have a project like this that I could use a little help on. Senior citizen, lost everything to a crooked GC, husband died suddenly of cancer, and she has no kin. Vandals pretty much gutted what was left of the house, then a tree fell on it this last fall. I donated a new 200 amp service and my supplier donated the service materials. I have another wholesaler that said they'de step up for the rest of the rough-in materials, so all I need is labor..........PM me if your interested.

AV ELECTRIC

If any of you are in the Seattle area, I have a project like this that I could use a little help on. Senior citizen, lost everything to a crooked GC, husband died suddenly of cancer, and she has no kin. Vandals pretty much gutted what was left of the house, then a tree fell on it this last fall. I donated a new 200 amp service and my supplier donated the service materials. I have another wholesaler that said they'de step up for the rest of the rough-in materials, so all I need is labor..........PM me if your interested.

get to the local news in your area it sounds like a story that they would do . habitat for humanity call local contractors and churches . . You'd be surprised how many will show up . IT sounds like you already have taken the lead kudos to you

chris1971

The Latest

The Latest

Monday 1-11-10 I completed the 200 amp service upgrade for the Iraqi war veteran. It was an honor to help a veteran.

Status
Not open for further replies.