Registered Limited Energy Seminole County

Status
Not open for further replies.

kentro

I am starting a new business install home audio and video. I know I need the ET069 License. I can't seem to find anymore details than that on the state or county websites. So a couple questions for those of you familiar with this area.

1. Is the test for registered the same as the certified test.

2. Do I go through the county for the test or the same division for the certified test.

3. Is the experience requirements the same for both certified and registered.

Thank you in advance for your response. Please feel free to add any other helpful information.

kentro

WOnderful, finaly talked to some people who know something. Seminole County has not administered registered license tests since 1988. They will except reciprocity letters and issue a license on that basis, only from Orange, Lake and Volusia Counties.

Orange County has a Sound, Signaling and Communication Systems Electrical License. You have to have 3 years experiance and letter of job history signed and notarized by the licensed contractor you worked under. Have to submit the qualification package first and be approved before you can take the test. It is a Prometric test Catalog# F20713 Exam# 023854. The details of the test can be found at www.prometric.com . Not sure of the fees yet. If anyone else needs to contact someone for Orange County Licensing the number is 407-836-5522

Hope all this helps someone else like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.