Allentown exam

Status
Not open for further replies.

navyman

Hey everyone, I'm new to this site. looks like a great site, lots of info.
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I'm trying to find out when the city of allentown is giving their electrical exam. I searched the city web site but to no avail. I have called the building code office. No one was home and I didn't get a call back. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks:confused:

navyman

So here's what has happened: City of allentown tells me ICC does the testing. I go to the web site, click on the link for PA exams. There are four jurisdictions there, none of which is allentown. I was unable to speak to a human being at any phone number untill I found another number for ICC (866-750-2579). They tell me they think allentown requires the national exam (#616) which is listed under "all". I find the list, there is no #616. I am now trying to get a hold of city of allentown again. I sure hope they know what test number to take. I am really getting frustrated. Any input appreciated.:mad:

navyman

Evidently COA is in the process of getting permission to have their jurisdiction posted on the ICC web site. Their getting alot of calls about the test too. I guess their in the process of switching testing formats. So, as of now I can't even take a test. Why is it when any level of govt. is involved in a process it becomes so ineffecient?

Status
Not open for further replies.