Fire alarm, and sprinkler installer

Status
Not open for further replies.

resistance

Does anyone know of a good fire alarm sprinkler installer--located in Great Falls Montana?

If so, please send me there company name via email. I would like to get three names as soon as possible!

Thanks!

Riograndeelectric

:mad::mad::mad: I can not say what I think of simplex or the mods would kick me off.:-? why not support your local owned sprinkler company have you checked with any of the GC'S you might work with to see if they can refer you to a good quality company

n1hampton

sharing conduit with Nac Circuit and Card Access wire

sharing conduit with Nac Circuit and Card Access wire

Somebody challenged me when they seen that I put a 22/6 shielded in the same conduit as a Nac circuit for a pyrotronics MXL panel by Siemens. The chase is aprox. 15' and the only access out of a building. I had permission by the electrical contractor on site. Both are low voltage. Both are plenum rated. No data on the NAConly 24vdc. The 22/6 is for a card reader caring 6vdc. Nothing in NFPA-72 or 101 has an issue or the fire alarm signaling handbook. Someone said something about NEC 760.26(A) covering this. Can anyone clarify this code?

gadfly56

Occupation
Professional Engineer, Fire & Life Safety
Somebody challenged me when they seen that I put a 22/6 shielded in the same conduit as a Nac circuit for a pyrotronics MXL panel by Siemens. The chase is aprox. 15' and the only access out of a building. I had permission by the electrical contractor on site. Both are low voltage. Both are plenum rated. No data on the NAConly 24vdc. The 22/6 is for a card reader caring 6vdc. Nothing in NFPA-72 or 101 has an issue or the fire alarm signaling handbook. Someone said something about NEC 760.26(A) covering this. Can anyone clarify this code?

That section is about Class 1 circuits and NON-power limited fire alarm circuits. He may have been thinking of 760.56 (A) & (B) which allows you to mix Class 3 & 2 and PLFA circuits together, respectively (2005).

Status
Not open for further replies.