simutech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vod-Vil

I bought a three pack of these a month or so ago and thought they were a good investment.

They force you to actually THINK about the problem FIRST.I'm used to just winging it in the field,wasting a bunch of time opening cabinets and checking voltage unnecessarily.The programs will penalize you if you use the meter too often,or disconnect a wire while its hot.

When you get to the expert level faults,there will be multiple problems in each circuit.A blown fuse,a ground fault,and a disconnected wire all at once.

I thought I would breeze through the CDs but found them to be very challenging towards the end.If you need 32 hours of continuing education I highly recommend this program.

Vod-Vil

I got through all three cd's in one weekend.I'll bet you could finish the motors program in about 4-6 hours.I think the motors cd had a simulation of a roll up door in a garage.All kinds of limit switches and some up and down push buttons.

sw_ross

CEU credits?

CEU credits?

Vod-Vil,
I didn't see on their web site where it talked about CEU credits, is that something that is state by state, or how does that work?

thanks,
Sky

Vod-Vil

I got the program through WECA in California.I printed out the completion certificates at the end of each CD and brought them back to WECA.They signed off on them and I got 32 CEU hours.I don't know if this applies to other states.

Status
Not open for further replies.