3 pole ITE breaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Len

breakers

breakers

Be careful. If it is re conditioned you need to make sure it is UL listed. I have never found one. I would not put my licnese on the line.

Volta

Can you point to an NEC requirement that breakers be listed?

Wow, you manage to bring light to the simplest things in such a way that that we keep learning, "Don't assume anything"!

Of course I would've figured they required listing - before you posted that question.

Now that I'm looking, I can't find any requirement for listing for breakers, panelboards, fuses, fuseholders, or service disconnects. In classified locations the enclosures need to be "identified", which is as close as I can find.

Thanks!

mxslick

Wow, you manage to bring light to the simplest things in such a way that that we keep learning, "Don't assume anything"!

Of course I would've figured they required listing - before you posted that question.

Now that I'm looking, I can't find any requirement for listing for breakers, panelboards, fuses, fuseholders, or service disconnects. In classified locations the enclosures need to be "identified", which is as close as I can find.

Thanks!

Bob's really good at that sort of thing. :grin:

zog

Be careful. If it is re conditioned you need to make sure it is UL listed. I have never found one. I would not put my licnese on the line.

Reconditioning a breaker per recognized standards does not affect the UL listing as long as the design and configuration of the breaker is not altered.

Status
Not open for further replies.