Injuries caused by ceiling fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowboyjwc

Staff member
I would think the most common injury is when you are still hanging blades and someone turns on the switch to see if it's working yet and you get smacked in the head, again and again and again.:roll:

zog

I'd say the cell phone. Or do you believe there was someone videotaping someone else videotaping a cat on a ceiling fan?

Yeah I believe it, I sure would, in fact I may try that tonight :) Problem is my cat is about 25 pounds, maybe need to bring him to work and try it with our Big A$$ Fan.

dmagyar

Celing fan in house swagged to wall outlet

Celing fan in house swagged to wall outlet

I went to see a house that had some problems and the real-estate agent was trying to get them fixed. I was the test case to see how much it would cost for the needed repairs. Homeowner or handyman had screwed into ceiling sheet rock and gotten the fan to almost stay in place I don't know what they used as far as anchors. It didn't have a ceiling box, just the lamp cord swagged to the corner then to the adjacent receptacle. Sorry I didn't get a picture it makes me smile just thinking about who would do something like that. When the agent when to pull chain the fan to start, the fan just about came off the ceiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.