Was I dreaming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris kennedy

Occupation
60 yr old tool twisting electrician
Out like trout for tonight, left a big note by the coffee maker. E-mail that to you first thing tomorrow.

chris kennedy

Occupation
60 yr old tool twisting electrician
I tried to E-mail this out this morning, but me E-mail won't let me attach files larger than 25MB. It is actually 2 files, pdf. Is there a way to do this?

TOOL_5150

Oh! I mis read your post Chris - I thought his email wouldnt accept a file larger than 25M.

Ken, you can email it to me and I could host the file for nemo. Ill send you my email.

~Matt

76nemo

Wow, quite a few replies. Ken ended up sending me a link. Thank you very much Ken!!!!

Thanks to you as well Bob for the link.

I am still curious, does anyone specifically remember the link that was posted here to a free paper copy??? A couple of people received theirs from what I remember, I never saw a thing, which was fine, didn't think something that good was free!

Thanks guys!!!!

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Wow, quite a few replies. Ken ended up sending me a link. Thank you very much Ken!!!!

Thanks to you as well Bob for the link.

I am still curious, does anyone specifically remember the link that was posted here to a free paper copy??? A couple of people received theirs from what I remember, I never saw a thing, which was fine, didn't think something that good was free!

Thanks guys!!!!
I pick up free copies each year at the NC Ellis Cannady IAEI meeting

Roger

lrtcubb

2010 UL White Book Now Available

2010 UL White Book Now Available

The PDf version is always available as a download at www.ul.com/codeauthorities click on the banner on the right hand side of the screen.

You can always get your free hard copy at your local IAEI Chapter meeting or order it here:

http://www.ul.com/global/eng/pages/offerings/perspectives/regulator/electrical/publications/

The 2010 White books hit the streets Arpil 1. They used to hit the streets in late June. Going forward it will be April 1.

K8MHZ

Michigan. It's a beautiful peninsula, I've looked
Occupation
Electrician
Status
Not open for further replies.