Video game

Status
Not open for further replies.

e57

I just thought of a fun game....

Well only a few here might find it fun....

'Write your own Contract' :D

Goal of the game - change and modify the contract to obtain factors - client satisfaction vs. cost vs. specifcation performance vs. contractor profit vs. code compliance - all displayed on 'gauges' that react to each change....

I figure a simple one could be made in Excel - you'd be given a number of multiple choices for each section of the contract - which are given point values for each factor.

Then the values of each factor rates the Contractor, and the Client somewhere between Super-Star - and Sucker....

mcclary's electrical

I just thought of a fun game....

Well only a few here might find it fun....

'Write your own Contract' :D

Goal of the game - change and modify the contract to obtain factors - client satisfaction vs. cost vs. specifcation performance vs. contractor profit vs. code compliance - all displayed on 'gauges' that react to each change....

I figure a simple one could be made in Excel - you'd be given a number of multiple choices for each section of the contract - which are given point values for each factor.

Then the values of each factor rates the Contractor, and the Client somewhere between Super-Star - and Sucker....

The craigslist guys can use it for training:D

Status
Not open for further replies.