Elite Subcontractors, West Palm Beach, FLA

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmellc

Occupation
Facility Maintenance Tech. Licensed Electrician
Has anyone here been approached by Elite Subcontractors? A guy called me today and sounded promising, said he as looking for subs in this area to bid small commercial jobs; the only kind I would do if the market were better. I was on a job, so he e mailed me. Turns out it's a membership deal. I'm getting sick of people calling me to sell me more advertising and promotions. When I buy someone's ads, the highest response is other advertisers.

At any rate, is anyone familiar with these guys? I'll forward the e mail if anyone wants to see it. PM me with your e mail.

rodneee

sounds like a case of modern day "carpet baggers"....if you get ten thousand similar calls one or two might be legit...

jmellc

Occupation
Sort of my thinking. The guy had me going on the phone, sounded like he had badly needed work in hand. Then I saw the email and lost the wind in my sails.

BTW, their website is elitesubcontractors.com.

jmellc

Occupation
Similar organization; Blue Book Network. Anyone familiar with them? Website is thebluebook.com.

jcb4gs@aol.com

Marketing

Marketing

My thing is if they are so good they should give a trial...funny how I can never get a trial.

Has anyone here been approached by Elite Subcontractors? A guy called me today and sounded promising, said he as looking for subs in this area to bid small commercial jobs; the only kind I would do if the market were better. I was on a job, so he e mailed me. Turns out it's a membership deal. I'm getting sick of people calling me to sell me more advertising and promotions. When I buy someone's ads, the highest response is other advertisers.

At any rate, is anyone familiar with these guys? I'll forward the e mail if anyone wants to see it. PM me with your e mail.

GUNNING

What ya sellin?

What ya sellin?

I got a call from Goldcoast pub. They call every couple of weeks. I finally said yes, they said they would do the graphic. It has been a train wreck. Good news is, it only cost me $200.

On 1 800 caller id calls, I started answering the phone with "what are you selling?" It starts the call on a lighter note.
I really like the give me your bank account information so we can hook you up with accepting credit cards; or the we will put you on a phone book cover or local funny looking map, both of which are obsolete because of Google.

Standard answer "I gave all my advertising dollars to the yellow pages.":roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.