I'm just saying

Status
Not open for further replies.

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician
OK, another example I just saw on the warming drawer thread. There's talk about submitting an RFI. To me, this means Radio Frequency Interference! What else does it mean?

Oh, and please be nice!:grin:

Yes, you would need to be concerned about Radio Frequency Interference in a warming drawer and should include in your submittals how much affect it will have on the bread. :roll:

Roger

ceb58

Yes, you would need to be concerned about Radio Frequency Interference in a warming drawer and should include in your submittals how much affect it will have on the bread. :roll:

Roger

Hi Roger, your in rare form tonight:D Talked with your buddy Tim Tuesday he said hello.

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Hi Roger, your in rare form tonight:D Talked with your buddy Tim Tuesday he said hello.

What, what did I say? ;) :grin:

Funny, I was thinking about Tim yesterday when I had to go by WCU. I don't think he'll be inspecting up here any more since he has been give a different territory, so when you see him again tell him I said hello back.

Roger

USMC1302

Ceb58:
You mentioned in another thread doing some work on the outer banks. I did some projects for the National Park Service on Cape Lookout while in the USMC back in the early 90's. Was supposed to be good fishing out there? Anyway, don't miss hurricane season much...hope all is well

ceb58

Ceb58:
You mentioned in another thread doing some work on the outer banks. I did some projects for the National Park Service on Cape Lookout while in the USMC back in the early 90's. Was supposed to be good fishing out there? Anyway, don't miss hurricane season much...hope all is well

Had to go back to Kitty Hawk today. Fixed gen. in record time and got the H** out of there:D

Status
Not open for further replies.