Spot the code violation I

Status
Not open for further replies.

lakee911

I thought you'd all enjoy this. I found this in the field the other day ... what's in violation? :D Some of these covers can come off and some can not thread out far enough to be removed.

(Click for bigger pic)

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
I don't even know what it is I am look at.

You do realize I can peruse your entire album. I saw your cat wearing a hat, etc. You better talk those nudies off of there.:) The obummer is cute.

lakee911

I don't even know what it is I am look at.

These are conduits in front of a junction box.

You do realize I can peruse your entire album. I saw your cat wearing a hat, etc. You better talk those nudies off of there.:) The obummer is cute.

I don't mind...I wouldn't have put them on the Internet if I cared! :) I got the nudies down--thanks for that. :) And to save you all the rest of you the trouble, here is the cat in the hat...

Ok, back on topic!

markstg

I thought you'd all enjoy this. I found this in the field the other day ... what's in violation? :D Some of these covers can come off and some can not thread out far enough to be removed.

I'd have to go with 314.29, but is the conduit part of the building? Wasn't this discussed in other threads?

Mgraw

Occupation
Electrician
First let me say you can make your photos on PB private by changing your settings. If your albums are not private photobucket changes one character in the URL of your album when you post a link to one picture. Change the character back and you can see the album. (I will not tell you which character)

steve66

Occupation
Engineer
So how did you see the other photos

Go to photobucket.com, and do a search for the username. The a link pops up that asks "Are you searching for the username......". Click on that and anyone can see all the photos in that users album. (Blind piano players excluded, of course. :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.